Text Size


If you are a resident of Newfoundland and Labrador and require financial assistance to attend a post secondary education program you may be eligible to receive full time or part time financial assistance.

Select the funding type you are seeking and the appropriate application for your expected start date of studies.


Last Updated:
This page and all contents are copyright, Government of Newfoundland and Labrador, all rights reserved.